Spring is officially here today! and I wanted to give you another 15 Minute Face for a fresh and quick spring makeup look that is sweet and romantic.
Tarte Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Fair-Light Neutral
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Ivory
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light-Medium
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Ebony
Milani Blush in Luminoso
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in OZone
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G - Lipstick in Velvet Underground
To create this look I wanted to keep everything almost not there. I wanted the look to be perfect for festival season.
1) I started by putting on my concealer under my eyes for a bright look.
2) Use the powder foundation all over the face being sure to blend onto the neck.
3) Fill in brows with Dipbrow for all-day-brows.
4) Contoured my cheekbones and around my face for dimension.
5) I used five colors from the Semi Sweet palette to create a more even lid color and a bit of depth. I used Mouse (shade #1) in the crease and a bit above. Then I used Nougat (#2) all over the lid followed by Peanut Butter in the crease to add more depth. To bring light to the look I mixed Coconut Creme and Butter Pecan (#4) and placed that on the inner corner of my eye and brow bone.
6) I put the Milani Luminoso blush on the apples of my cheeks for a natural look.
7) I used one coat of mascara on the top lashes only.
8) I lined my lips and then put on some Underground Violet. To soften this bold lip I dabbed some off with a paper towel.
And that is the look finished! So quick! This look could be great for work or for a day at
the park, maybe even a date. Let me know what you like in to wear in Spring down in the comments. Thanks for reading.