I am all about that summer glow right now and I wanted to share this super simple makeup to look
healthy, glowing and bright this summer, while keeping it effortless. I hope you like it!
What I used on the Skin:
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 117 Marble
NARS Christopher Kane for NARS Blush in Starscape
What I used on the eyes:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Ebony
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
What I used on the lips:
NARS Audacious Lipstick in Geraldine
1) I start by using the Becca Shimmering Skin Finish as a primer all over my face.
2) Then I went in with my MUFE HD Foundation on a buffing brush.
3) To conceal my dark circles I used the Naked Concealer in a V shape under the eyes going up to my temple where I would highlight. I blended that in with a damp beauty blender.
4) Next I filled my brows, primer my lids swept the mauve color from the Nude On Nude palette all over my lid and highlighted my brow bone and inner corner with Vanilla Pigment, lastly coating just my top lashes with one light coat of mascara. (I hope you don't mind this quick overview of the eye makeup but it seemed so simple and I wanted to focus on the skin in this tutorial.)
5) I then contoured my cheek bones using Sombre, followed by using a bigger brush to add a softer contour around the face and under the jaw bone using Shadow Play.
6) I then place the blush Starscape on only the apples of my cheeks, using a light hand.
7) For more glow I take a bit of the Shimmering Skin Perfector on the same damp Beauty Blender and go over just the tops of my cheek bones.
8) I finish it off with the Audacious Lipstick in Geraldine. Full review on Geraldine here.
This is probably one of the easiest makeup looks to do and it looks so lovely on anyone in my opinion. Perfect for an easy going day this summer.
Do you like to wear looks like this? Tell me in the comments. Even if you don't do this complete
look I hope you've picked up some ideas!