I wanted to do a fun look to add some color to my summer. I have felt like I've been in a bit of a
makeup rut. I decided to sit down and just do whatever I wanted. I looked at my BH Party Girl Palette and got an idea...hope you like it
BH Cosmetics - Party Girl Palette
Melt Cosmetics - Dark Matter Stack
NXY Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Too Faced - Better Than Sex Mascara
Urban Decay - Primer Potion in Eden
Kat Von D - Shade+Light Contour Palette
Make Up For Ever - HD Foundation in 117 (Discontinued)
Urban Decay - Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Light Warm
Too Faced - Blushing Bronzer in Ross & Rachel (Limited Edition)
Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer in Blemish Control
Becca Cosmetics - with Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop
Milani - Baked Blush in Luminoso
MAC - Fix+
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow in Ebony
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Noble and Lovecraft
2) Then I used Unseen (Also from the same stack.) to deepen the crease. I kept the shape rather rounded.
3)Then, using some tape that I stuck to the back of my hand a few times to dull the glue, I created a sharp wing. Make sure that the tape is even on both sides.
4) Then, using NYX Milk I created a wing. Without the tape this would not work as well. I wanted a wide line.
6) After pealing the tape it can leave a hard line on your foundation so I like to use whatever is left on the brush to blend that out with a stippling motion.
7) I went back in with Blurr to blend out the turquoise line for a slightly defused edge.
8) I topped it off with my Better Than Sex Mascara
I hope you've enjoyed this look. I had a lot of fun doing it and wearing it. What color would you
try this look with? Tell me all of your thoughts in the comments! I love chatting with you.