Well the scent of apples and cinnamon are in the air and Pumpkin Spice Lattes are in hand. Oh yes,
it's also time for autumn makeup!! I asked in my Vice Palette review last week what kinds of looks you'd like to see and Lisa Marie of Midwest Glam said she'd like to see me use the shade Grasshopper. Well Lisa Marie, your wish is my command!
1) I started by prepping the eye lid with Eden Primer Potion and then worked Framed all over the lid as a blending shade.
2) I then used Bitter in the crease, along with the inner and outer corner fading in towards the middle lid. I then blended it out.
3) I then used, the star of the show, Grasshopper on the center of the lid and blended the edges with more Bitter.
4) Then I wanted to define the crease with Delete by using a more defined brush and blending a little.
5) Next I took Bitter on a pencil brush and popped it in the inner 1/3 corner of the lower lash line and the the lower outer 1/3, leaving the middle 1/3 blank.
6) Then I put Grasshopper in the inner 1/3.
7) I wanted to top things off with a pop of glitter by using Flame over Bitter on the inner and outer 1/3 of the eyes, top and bottom.
8) I wanted to add some purple to keep with the fall feeling by adding a mix of Beat Down and Underhand on top off the inner 1/3 of lower lash line.
9) I highlighted the brow bone and inner corner using Mary-Lou Manizer by The Balm.
10) I added a little more purple with MAC's Fluidline in Macroviolet.
I hope you liked this post and that you find it simple to follow. There are so many looks to be
created and I'm taking more requests. If you see a color (or more) that you would like to see me use in a tutorial, let me know in the comments!