I love some of the crazy looks that come from the fashion runways and I decided to do an avant
garde look. To wear this look you really need to be bold and own it. I could see this with a hooded cape or a beautiful dress. I've been watching a lot of Star Wars lately and I have taken inspiration from the looks created for that world.
What I used:
Make Up For Ever - Ultra HD Invisable Cover Foundation in 117 = Y225 Marble
Becca - Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
Urban Decay - Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Light Warm
Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation Stick in Almond
Kat Von D - Shade + Light Contour Palette
MAC - Mineralized Skin Finish in Lightscapade
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow in Ebony
Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
Urban Decay - Eyeshadow in Naked
NYX Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
BH Cosmetics - Party Girl Palette (Discontinued) The 1st Edition Eyeshadow Palette would do the trick too.
Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Eldorado (Discontinued) Goldmine would work instead.
CoverGirl - Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Black Fire 410
Melt Cosmetics - Lipstick in Bane
1) I started by using the Shimmering Skin Perfector as a primer and then buffed my foundation in.
2) Then I went in with the Naked concealer to conceal and highlight. I blended it out with a damp Beauty Blender.
3) I wanted a strong contour so I went in with the stick foundation and put that along my hairline, cheekbones and the side of my nose. I blended that out with the same Beauty Blender. I then went over the contour with the lightest contour shade from the KVD contour palette to deepen the contour further.
4) After priming my eyes I used Lightscapade to highlight my inner corners of my eyes, brow bones and the high points of my face.
5) I then blended Naked all over my lid space, taking it up to the inner brow.
6) I then took Milk and ran it along my lower lash line and into the inner corner of my eye and up onto the upper lash line just a bit.
7) Next I packed a bright yellow from the BH palette on top of the white liner.
8) I then ran the gold liner along my water line.
9) I used Duo lash glue and adhered the metal spikes above the tail of my eyebrow and the tops of my cheek bones.
10) I then took the black eyeliner and drew two lines starting from just under my nose going down to my chin.
11) I then filled them in with the black lipstick.
I edited my eyes to be purple but you can get costume contacts that are FDA approved from Lense Direct. Always be safe when using contacts.
This look was a little weird, I know. But I just went with the idea. I love weird, out there makeup
looks like this, so I hope you do too. What are you planning to dress up as for Halloween? Tell me in the comments!