It's that time of year...time to use all the sparkles and full red lips at the same time!! There is nothing
I enjoy more than doing a full face of makeup with all the bells, whistles and lashes. I hope you have fun holiday plans and enjoy this glamorous makeup tutorial.
What I used on my face:
Nivea Men - Post Shave Balm in Sensitive (as a primer I'm trying this Nikkie Tutorials recommendation and I'll let you know soon what my thoughts are.)
Bobbi Brown - Skin Stick Foundation in Almond and Alabaster
Too Faced - Born This Way Foundation in Ivory
Urban Decay - Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Light Warm
Kat Von D - Shade + Light Contour Palette
Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer Water
What I used on my eyes & lips:
Urban Decay - Primer Potion in Eden & Greed (Greed discontinued)
Urban Decay - Moondust Eyeshadow in Stargazer
Make Up For Ever - Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow
Urban Decay - Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Distortion
Milani - Baked Blush in Luminoso
Too Faced - Better Than Sex Mascara
MAC - Lip Pencil in Cherry
Kat Von D - Studded Kiss Lipstick in Hellbent
1) After priming my face I cream contoured using Almond and highlighted using Alabaster. I used the liquis foundation in Ivory to blend everything, starting with the lighter shade and then the darker.
2) I then used Light Warm concealer to conceal and highlight further for that full glam effect and blended that all out.
3) Then I set everything with Smooth Operator.
4) Using the lightest shade in the Shade + Light palette I deepened the contour further.
5) Then using Scotch Tape to create a clean, sharp line and primed my eyes using Eden.
6) Using Naked from the Naked palette on a big fluffy brush and blended just above my crease and in the socket.
7) I then used Buck on tapered blending brush staying in the socket to begin a cut crease.
8) I went back in with Buck to just the outer corners to deepen the crease a bit.
9) On a fine angled brush I took Creep and created a sharp cut crease and then lightly blended it with a pencil brush, but not too much as not to lose the sharpness.
10) Then I primed the mobile lid with Greed (any metallic primer could work) to make Stargazer pop a little more on a flat shadow brush.
11) I then went back in with Creep to redefine the sharp crease.
12) Before removing the tape I did a extended wing with Aqua Black.
13) I used Virgin to highlight my brow bone and inner corner.
14) I placed Luminoso on my upper cheek and blended down.
15) I highlighted the high points of my face with Champagne Pop and spritzed my face with my primer water to rehydrate.
16) I used my favorite mascara and a set of falsies. (I'm sorry I lost their box so I can't tell you what kind.)
17) Lastly I slightly over lined my lips with Cherry lip liner and filled my lips with Hellbent.
I hope you like the finished look and that it inspires some glam makeup for you this holiday
season. This makeup would show up wonderfully in color or black and white pictures so a great choice for any holiday occasion. I hope you and your family have a happy holiday season!!