As the holiday rush draws nearer we have more to do and still want to look glamorous, because,
let's be honest, pictures are taken a lot this time of year! So I came up with an easy to do look that looks like it took more time than it did. Of course, as always, if you don't have all these products, use what ya got!
What I used:
Nars - Sheer Glow in Gobi
Becca - Ultimate Coverage Concealing Crème in Praline
Laura Mercier - Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Kat Von D - Shade + Light Contour Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow in Ebony
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Clear Brow Gel
Urban Decay - Primer Potion in Eden
Lorac - Unzipped Gold Palette
Make Up For Ever - Aqua Black Waterproof
Inglot - Duraline
Marc Jacobs Beauty - Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
Nars - Blush in Goulue
Becca - Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
Charlotte Tilbury - Bar of Gold Hilighter
Urban Decay - Chill Setting Spray
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Velour Liquid Lipstick in Gemini
1) After priming my face with the Nivea Post Shave Balm I applied Nars Sheer Glow with a damp Beauty Blender.
2) Using my fingers I blended the Becca concealer with my fingers. I feel like this formula works best applied with fingers to really melt the product into the skin.
3) I set my under eyes with the same Beauty Blender and using the same powder I set my face with a powder brush.
4) With a duo fiber brush I contours my face.
5) I did my brows as I normally do.
6) After priming my eye I used shade from the crease to the brow bone.
7) Using a fluffy blending brush used shade 2 and a bit of 3 in the crease to add depth.
8) Using a pencil brush along my lower lash line I used the same mixture of 2 and 3.
9) Then I used a miture of 4 and 5 on the mobile lid.
10) I popped a bit of 6 into the inner corner and brow bone to add some highlight.
11) Using one drop of Duraline in my Aqua Black I created a subtle wing with a very small angled brush.
12) I then added heaps of mascara.
13) I added blush to the apples of my cheeks working up towards the temples.
14) Using the same Beauty Blender a highlight my cheekbones, tip of my nose, chin and cupid bow with Moonstone
15) Over the areas I already did with Moonstone I amped up the glow with the Bar of Gold Hilighter.
16)Finally, I topped things off with Gemini
And that's the whole look! Simple yet pretty, in my opinion. I hope you enjoyed this and I swear
I will be more consistent with posts in the new years. Tell me what you think you'd wear this look in the comments!