I have to thank all of you who gave we a warm welcome back to blogging! This week I wanted
to bring you a tutorial using my new Charlotte Tilbury: Dolce Vita - Luxury Eyeshadow Palette. I already have two CT eyeshadow palettes and both are lovely. A lot of my blogging friends have this palette and it's been on my wishlist for a minute. Now that I have finally treated myself I couldn't wait to play with this and I hope you like this look as much as I do!
This look is so easy and quick to do with these eyeshadows. They're formulated so well that they make every look easy to create!
1) After priming your eye with your favorite primer, take shade 1 all over the lid and inner corner as a base.
2) On a duo fiber blending brush I took shade 2 into my crease and in a Cara Delevingne inspired shape by taking it into the front of the brow and straight out to the brows tail.
3) With the same duo fiber blending brush to blend the edge of the V.
4) With a pencil brush smudge out the lower lash line with shade 2.
5) With shade 3 on a dense blending brush (so that you have more control) place shadow in the crease and closely around the out V.
6) Lastly with my finger I placed shade 4 over the remaining lid space. Using my finger with this type of shadow gives better pay off. In the smaller to manage area I used a dense detail brush to pack on the shimmer.
7) (Not pictured.) I used a deep, black, waterproof liner to tight line and water line my eyes to have a smokier effect. I then popped on a waterproof mascara to hold a nice curl to keep the look more glam, yet grounded.
And here is the finished look! I am so pleased with, not only this palette, but with how this look turned out! I hope you liked it and that it gave you some inspiration whether you have the Dolce Vita palette or not. If you have any questions feel free to pop them in the comments.
Do you have this palette? How about any other CT products I should try? Tell me in the comments!
PS: I'm totally wearing a shirt in all these pictures, my hair is just covering the straps. haha